Faithful Catholicism: For centuries, the Catholic Church has been at the forefront of science and technology. Contrary to modern-day popular belief, there are no contradictions between faith and science. St Cecilia Learning group was designed to embody how faith and science intermingle, and is carrying on that tradition in the midst of a changing world. The more we learn of the created, the more we learn of our Creator. St Cecilia learning program presents an opportunity to demonstrate leadership where students and faculty do not compromise Catholic principles to practice science and engineering.
- St Cecilia will be a strong voice in a world that often suppresses religious expression.
- Our Patron SaintsSt. Cecilia for her resiliency and zeal in music and humble willingness to fight the good fight.
- St. John Newman for his dedication to the ideal of Catholic higher education.
- St. Thomas Aquinas for his scholarship.
- St. Michael the Archangel for his courage and wisdom in battling evil.