About our Online Career Training Program with Certificates
St Cecilia Community Learning Center is located in Mirangine Dundori, Nyandarua County about 150 km from Nairobi and 25 km from Nakuru. The program is under Catholic Diocese of Nyahururu Dundori Parish. The centre has been home to those who are eager to embrace learning opportunities and define their own paths.
Our newly designed Career Training Program is delivering online classes enabling students to obtain Career Technical, Professional, and Vocational skills to succeed in an ever- changing world.
Our distance education courses provide the information, skills, and abilities necessary for its graduates to attain primary employment; and offers opportunities for students to participate in a general educational curriculum that promotes the development of intellectual, personal, and social values and an understanding of society.
Our eLearning open enrolment programs are designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Additionally, our programs:
- Prepare For Industry Certification or A New Career
- Start Anytime
- Many Programs Completed in Less Than Six Months.
- In-Depth Study, All Learning Materials Provided online
- Certificate Of Completion Awarded with a Passing Score.
Our Core ValuesAs St Cecilia Career Training community, we believe: Every person has inherent dignity and is worthy of respect. Education is a partnership among students, teachers, family, employers, and community. The St Cecilia Community is called to service and to be Mercy in word and deed. repairing students for meaningful lives and successful careers is an investment in the future. Within a diverse environment we build a culture of appreciation, acceptance, understanding, and collaboration. Our students are blessed with gifts that are better developed through career and technical education.
St Cecilia’s Career Training Program (CCTP) provides a Catholic education and a comprehensive academic, career and technical experience which prepares students for the workforce and/or post-secondary education. Compelled by Mercy, faculty and students live the Gospel in word and action and promote service to others. Our Program graduates are highly competent, compassionate, contributing member of the global community. The Career Training program offers certificates of credit, and non-credit certificates in a student-centered learning environment through traditional and distance education modes of delivery.
Our Career Training program prepares students for the future and motivates them to live the Gospel in word and action. It is expected, therefore, that our graduates will manifest knowledge, attitudes, and skills that are consistent with the core values of St Cecilia Catholic Church.
- Our students are blessed with gifts that are developed through career, vocational and technical education.
- Education is a partnership among students, teachers, family, employers, and community.
- Every person has inherent dignity and is worthy of respect.
- Spiritual and moral development are essential.
- Within a diverse environment we build a culture of appreciation, understanding, and collaboration.
- Preparing students for meaningful lives and successful careers is an investment in the future.
The ST Cecilia graduate will Posses
- A positive and reliable work ethic.
- A professional approach to a career.
- Respect and appreciation for the dignity and diversity of others.
- Compassion and a willingness to serve.
- Perseverance in honoring commitments.
- A desire to live as a responsible citizen within a global community.
The vision of St Cecilia’s Career Training Program (CCTP) is to contribute to the economic and workforce development of youths in our community through quality technical and vocational education, adult education, and business and industry services.