Lab RulesComputer Lap Rules
The following rules are put into place to ensure availability and maintain a positive user experience in St Cecilia computer Labs. Use of student computer labs implies consent to these rules.
- Each person may only use one computer at a time.
- Computers are for academic purposes only. Students and Staff members cannot use computers for their personal use and entertainment.
- Computers and peripherals are not to be moved or reconfigured without approval of Lab and Classroom’s staff.
- Students may not install software on lab computers. If you have a question regarding specific software that you need to use, contact the Classroom and Lab support team.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed in computer classrooms and labs.
- Food and Drinks are not allowed in computer labs.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ypy6arlxllqk/public_html/stceciliatraining.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1535
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ypy6arlxllqk/public_html/stceciliatraining.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 1537
- Do not display or print hateful, disrespectful and sexually explicit graphics.
- Behavior and activities that disturb other users or disrupt the operations of the lab are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: physical activities such as "horse-playing, throwing objects across the room, running and playing around and loud music, etc.
- Children are only allowed in computer labs if they are well-behaved and supervised at all times. Children may not use the computers or occupy workstation areas alone. At no time are children to be left unattended.
- Remember to log out whenever you are done using any lab computer. St Cecilia cannot be held responsible for the protection of your data or account when you leave a computer logged in with your account.
- Outdoor bicycle and motorbike racks are provided in the church. Bicycles and motorbikes cannot be stored in labs.
- Violation of any of the above rules may result in disciplinary action and the loss of lab privileges.
Got Any Questions?